Tax Return Services
As tax professionals, we strive to be a trusted resource for preparation of individual state and federal tax returns. We will prepare you with your individual and trust tax returns at competitive and affordable prices.
Rather than running on autopilot, we work to get to know each client personally. We are ready and able to impart friendly, reliable tax advice that answers all your questions. Together we will assess your needs, and have a conversation about how to save you the most on taxes.
We offer a full range of services which includes the preparation of both state and federal trust tax returns, a comprehensive initial meeting/review, an analysis of tax implications, and identification of tax planning opportunities.
What I Bring to the Table
As a tax practitioner, I act as an advisor in divorce mediation and collaborative practice. Benefits of hiring a tax practitioner such as myself include services that will:
- Identify opportunities for tax savings in divorce settlements.
- Prepare exhibits for settlement negotiations.
- Determine the rights of divorcing spouses in benefit plans and allocations of qualified plan benefits and assets.
- Communicate clearly your financial and tax information in a way that will help you make informed choices, and communicate tax issues to your attorney.
- Apportion of joint items to separate tax returns.
- Assure proper recognition of marital assets.
- Analyze accounting issues in divorce proceedings.
- Analyze tax issues in divorce proceedings.
- Consideration of hidden after-tax-value items.
- Review of alimony, child support, priority division and transfers.
- Marital home and consideration of the Section 121 exclusion.
- Maximize after-tax cash available for settlement.
- Reach a well-negotiated settlement.
Free Initial Consultation
We offer a free initial consultation to hear your questions and discuss ways to help you. We tailor our services to each client's needs and return your inquiries promptly. Fill in the form below and we will get back in touch to discuss how you can benefit from our tax-saving strategies.